Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Here....

Yes, I am still here awaiting our little bundle of joy. Amazing I can still say that. I am officially 1 week overdue. PUKE!!! I just want this baby to come out! I know it will but the waiting is not fun especially for a non-patient person. And the fact that I am carrying around this huge basketball doesnt help matters. I am truly appreciative for all the prayers. I know that God will deliver in time. I just hope it is soon. This baby isnt getting any smaller. hehe! I have absolutely no idea how it could be comfortable in there. I have no more room to grow at least thats what it feels like. ANYWAYS!
Gram and Pop have been here all week and still no baby. And they are having to leave tomorrow to get back home for church on Sunday. I feel so bad that this baby isnt here so they could spend time with it. It does a day left if it hurries. I think they may be going to come back in a couple weeks though if it doesnt make its grand appearance soon.
I have tried everything to get this baby to come except castor oil and I just dont think that one is for me. Dustin and I even went walking last night after we put the kids to bed. Gram and Pop watched them and we walked forever! But still as of now no baby! Just keep Praying!

3 Comments:

Blogger EmileeAnn said...

Bless your heart. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but Luke was born exactly one week after my "due date". Abigail was born two weeks after my "due date". We keep thinking about you and praying for you. Zeke requests prayer for "baby" every night during devotions. :-) Hang in there! The baby can't stay in there forever!

September 18, 2008 at 10:25:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby girl. Details please...

September 24, 2008 at 6:21:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Tammy K. said...

Congratulations to you guys. Welcome to the world Lily Grace. love you guys...looking forward to seeing pictures of mini Jamey( rumor has it she looks EXACTLY like mom) I am so happy you have your baby and you are doing well Jamey. love you guys

September 24, 2008 at 12:11:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home