Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weekend in Pueblo

Last weekend we went to Pueblo for Cathy and Daniel's little boy Connor's birthday. He turned a BIG "2" years old. They had a big cookout for his party and we had a great time. I would post pictures but his aunt Tammy has some on her blog so I figured I wouldn't. We had a great time. Later that night the Lewis', Cathy and Daniel, and us all did a little Karaoke. Needless to say that was Hilarious!!! We stayed the night with the Wantuloks and had a big breakfast the next morning and then later that afternoon we all loaded up and went to theLewis house. We ended up having another cookout and just hanging out for the rest of the afternoon and into theevening.Great times!! It has been so HOT here unlike last year. So pregnancy and heat are not a good combo especially at 8 months. Thats right folks, Just about 7 weeks left,give or take a little. Are you all jumping with joy with me. I better stop jumping or it just might be sooner than I think. hehe! I am hoping the weeks will just fly by. I am ready to have this baby! Sleepless and painful nights well most of you know all about that. No need to explain. The kids are getting excited too. Isaac cant wait to hold the baby. He talks to my stomach and tells the baby to hurry and come see him. The other day he was doing that and the baby kicked him. Anyways~ I went and had the kids pictures taken yesterday, I thought it was about time since the last time Aleah was 2 months old, yes you heard me right 2 months old. Shameful I know. The pictures were great. Here are a few pictures I took of the kids a couple days ago. Look at this brother-sisterly love.















We went to a car show a couple of weekends ago because we new Isaac would like it. This is a picture of him with his favorite car. He likes it so much because it is OU colors. He wants it and to paint OU on the side. Aleah was not a fan of the car show and was to cranky to let me take her picture.





f

4 Comments:

Blogger d_lhays said...

Good pictures they are so cute. We will be waiting for those pictures =) They are getting so big! love you guys

July 24, 2008 at 8:34:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Tammy K. said...

Those pictures of the kids are adorable.
I wish I could have been there for your karaoke night.. HA!!! I can only imagine. lots of laughter I am sure.

July 25, 2008 at 8:31:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT KIDS!!!! and that car is not bad either.....lol I'll have to show that to pop. love, gram

August 14, 2008 at 8:02:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Genesis, Morgan and Bethany said...

I love those kids and when your ready to get rid of them call me... i'll keep them forever i don't think aleah would hev that much of a problem...for a while...lol

August 16, 2008 at 5:34:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home