Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Craft Show

Today Sis.Karen and I went to a craft show. Its the big one that is in Springs every year. We went and walked andwalked and walked. I think we walked for around 3 to 3 1/2 hours. She is trying to help out with getting this baby on th emove. Dus kept the other two kiddos and so it was also a nice little get away time. He's such a great guy. He also cooked me breakfast this morning before I left and cleaned up my kitchen which was a mess before he started cooking. He is soooo good to me. Sis. Karen and I had a great time today of course. I love that lady. Well two days late and this kid is still hanging on. hehe! Sis. Karen and cathy's birthday's are Monday so maybe it is holding out for that. I also have some company coming on Monday. Gram and Pop (grandparents) are going to be here sometime on Monday so it could be holding out for them. Who knows the reason but it will come when its ready and when God's ready. I just hope its soon so gram and pop can spend sometime with it. Well I guess i will keep you posted.

9 Comments:

Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Heather is FINALLY in labor! She has been admitted to the hospital, as of 7:30 a.m., your time, this Sunday morning. The baby scared them all by grabbing the umbilical cord, causing the heart rate to drop, but thankfully, let go rather quickly, so the heart rate came back up. Please be praying for them. I'll keep ya posted! Still praying for you too.

September 14, 2008 at 8:20:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Tammy K. said...

I will be praying for Heather and you Jamie. Your right, it will come when the baby and God is ready for it to come. Tomoorow would be kinda fun. On Cathy,Karen and (Karen's siter) Margaret's b days'. Maybe tonight. Church ppl seem to go in labor on Church days, weird, but it happens a lot. :o)

September 14, 2008 at 1:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Lillian Iris Adams was born at 4:26 P.M. (Alaska time) today, 14 September 2008, weighing 7lbs 10oz and 23 inches long. Heather and Lily are doing great.

We're praying for you, the baby and God's perfect timing.

September 14, 2008 at 10:50:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tammy K. said...

Congrats to Heather and Jeremy. Lily is such a pretty name. That is exciteing. Now when do we get the privilage of seeing pictures. :o) Jamey I am still praying for you and your safe delivery. What names do you and Dustin have picked out?

September 15, 2008 at 7:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Pam said...

Tammi congratulations on your new grandbaby. Tell Jeremy and Heather congratulations. I'm like I'm Tammy I would like to see pictures.

September 15, 2008 at 9:39:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

How are ya feeling today? We're praying!

Tammy--my blog is back up and running and when I get pics, I'll post them.

September 15, 2008 at 9:39:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jamey said...

Sis. Tammi, Tell Heather and Jeremy we said congrats! We were praying for her and the baby all day yesterday. That is so funny that they named her Lily because that is the name we also have picked out for our baby if it is a girl. Lily Grace or Elijah if its a boy. We arent sure on a middle name for a boy yet though. I am doing ok just ready to have the baby. Thanks to everyone for your continued prayers.

September 15, 2008 at 9:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

I'm guessing that you are still waiting as we are still praying.

September 17, 2008 at 1:24:00 PM PDT  
Blogger cokelady said...

September 18th... That just sounds like a good birthday for someone, doesn't it?! :-)

Praying for you!

September 17, 2008 at 6:42:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home