Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pregnancy Pics

Here are some recent pregnancy pics for all you sickos who want to see a big, miserable pregnant lady!hehe Yes still pregnant! I am beginnning to think this baby is NEVER going to come out. I am soooo ready for this baby to come. I know it will come sooner or later, I was just hoping for the sooner. Anyways enjoy the gross pics and I will be blogging again soon because I have lots of pics from Labor Day. Please continue to keep me and the baby in your prayers. Thanks!




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look good.... I am sure you are ready... I know I am and you are due I am not.....
Cathy

September 6, 2008 at 10:13:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I love these pic's and some day they will be much more interesting to you............lol

Love, Gram

September 6, 2008 at 1:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Pam said...

Your still very pretty Jamie even with the belly. Keep us updated, and make sure you let us know when that baby gets here. When is your actual due date?

Love you

September 6, 2008 at 5:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger ToughLady said...

oh sis. Jamey i feel for you I hope you have the baby soon, be praying for you.

September 6, 2008 at 9:32:00 PM PDT  
Blogger cokelady said...

Ha! Sister Janis' comment has to make you feel so much better! "Oh, Sister Jamey! I feel for you! I hope you have that baby soon!" Ha! That's so great!!! :-)

I agree with Sister Pam--you're still pretty... but looking at those pictures makes me just ACHE remembering how miserable that is!!! We'll start praying harder. ;-) Hang in there, lady! This can only go on for so long, you know. :-)

September 6, 2008 at 9:54:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home